Ohlins DFV Road & Track Coilovers for Nissan GT-R (R35)
Drop Ship Item
Special Order Item
Ohlins is widely recognized as one of the best damper manufacturers in the world. We are proud to offer Ohlins' DFV line of coilovers, which provide excellent track performance and road comfort without compromise at an affordable price.
Ohlins' DFV (Dual-Flow Valve) technology allows for dampers that are highly digressive, delivering world class performance on the race track without compromising street comfort. A temperature-sensitive flow valve means you get extremely consistent and precise damping whether the dampers are cold (street) or hot (race conditions). Simply put, these dampers are designed to maximize performance on both the street and the track.
Thanks to mostly aluminum construction, these monotube coilovers are also some of the lightest available on the market. They are rebuildable and revalvable within the United States and come with a 2-year warranty. If you're looking for the ultimate road and track coilover, your search is over.
Note: Mazda Miata coilovers are shown. Actual coilovers may differ from the image provided.
Features and Benefits
- Spring rates: 160 N/mm (915 lbs/in.) front, 90 N/mm (515 lbs/in.) rear
- Monotube dampers and aluminum construction
- Temperature-sensitive, digressive valving
- Rebound adjustable by 20 clicks
- Front & Rear ride height adjustable from 25mm lower than stock to 5mm higher than stock
- Damper length (ride height) and spring preload are adjustable independently
- Dust covers protect and extend the life of the dampers
- Rebuildable in the USA
- Revalvable in the USA
- Corrosion salt spray tested according to ISO 9227
- 2-Year manufacturer warranty
- Designed in Sweden, manufactured in Japan
- Comes with wrenches for adjusting
- 2007-Present Nissan GT-R (R35)
|Drop Ship Item||Yes|
|Special Order Item||Yes|
|Finish||Type II Anodized|